payback.ie

Payback Payroll Forums
It is currently

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted:  
Site Admin

We have been informed by Revenue that our printed P45 and P60s are acceptable. If you wish to make a paper based P35 return, you will have to use the Revenue stationery.

Revenue also issues P60 forms. Please make sure you select P60 Pre-printed Laser if you want to print to Revenue's stationery.

PostPosted:  
Site Admin

Sorry ... just some clarification ..... If we print the P45 directly from the application (in my version it is in Black and White), this is acceptable to the Revenue. Presumably we need to print 4 copies as the Revenue form is 4-part?

Thanks

PostPosted:  
Site Admin

Hi Donaldo,

We haven't had any problems with Revenue rejecting P45s produced from Payback. They are more strict with the P35. However, their policy may change with regards to these forms.
Yes, you will need to print 4 copies.

PostPosted:  
Site Admin

Thanks Eamon,

As Columbo said, just one more question .....!

What about the Certificate number? I have a blank paper P45 with a number and also generated a ROS file with a Certificate number. The P45 generated by Payback does not have a Cert number.

Thanks,

D

PostPosted:  
Site Admin

I believe the P60s also have a certificate number. We haven't had anyone report back any problems with P45s or P60s being rejected.

If you feel uncomfortable with the reports produced from Payback, you could always copy the figures across to your Revenue stationery.

(Revenue seem to want to do away with paper based reports and get all companies to file via ROS.)

PostPosted:  
Site Admin

Unfortunately mine was rejected by revenue and then had to send out final reminder (even though I had it in early feb, or so I thought) and then the revenue forms....

PostPosted:  
Site Admin

Hi spilynch,

Please could you let me know which forms the Revenue rejected?

PostPosted:  
Site Admin

UPDATE

Revenue now require that P45s are only acceptable if printed on their stationery. The P45 printed from Payback is not acceptable.
P60s printed from Payback continue to be acceptable.

To produce a P45 on Revenue Stationery, you need to first upload the P45 to ROS. When you have successfully done this, a P45 PDF is sent to you ROS inbox that you can then print on Revenue Stationery.

More information here:
http://www.payback.ie/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=725
and
https://www.ros.ie/info/faq/p45faq.html

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]