payback.ie

Payback Payroll Forums
It is currently

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted:  
Site Admin

1- Any employee who has had any payroll period processed, shouldn't be removable.

2- An employee who has left the employer and has had a P45 issued should be greyed out/ inactive.

3- A new/ modified filter should be introduced to show all employees including those who're inactive.

4- A new/ modified filter should be introduced to show only employees who've left/ working.

5- The default filter would only show employees who are active with the employer.

6- Auto backup/ scheduled backup facility- I've found the compact database option to generate a full backup of the database with complete date and timestamp. I think you can use the same feature to schedule a backup of the database when opened and then again at close. This way the most information that one would be at the risk of losing is the day's work only.

7-Again, a user permission level with admistrator rights but restricted acess to certain cleints needs to be incorporated - so that my juniors can perform all admistrative actions like importing P2Cs and generating reports but only for clients that they have access to, i.e. they will most likely not have any access to our own firm's payroll. I know Eamon has advised that I can use a second database just for this purpose- but obviously this is less than ideal.

8- A button to allow one to print all of the payslips for a certain employee/ employee range/ all employees for a custom date range.

9-A facility to allow for automated processing for a set range of periods- a possibility to automatically process wages for an employee for a set number of periods with one click e.g.- weeks 10-20 with the same wage figures. I wouldn't want to pay the same wage for the full year.

10-Setting financial year + Tax calendar year reporting - where the two are different as in the company's financial year runs from July- June and the tax year is the same as calendar year.

11-If we use the rewind full year option, the wages figures just reversed, but saved not deleted completely. There should be another button/ choice to delete the figures as well if the user so wishes.

12-A possibility to rewind a set number of periods - i.e. period 20-30 only.

13- The system doesn't realise that if an emplyee's gross wages are under 18304 per annum, that there is no EE PRSI due - Even though EE PRSI is computed on a pay period basis, if the employee has been with the employer throughout the year, the EEPRSI needs to done on a cumulative basis.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]