| How to input Disability Benefit (Sick Pay)
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||eamon [ ]|
|Post subject:|| How to input Disability Benefit (Sick Pay)|
(For Payback Version 2.16 or less)
Payback has the facility to record Disability Benefit. Tax must be applied after 36 days of Disability Benefit.
To record Disability Benefit (sick pay):
- Click the 'Payroll' button on the menu at the left of the screen. The Payroll processsing screen will appear.
- Select the Period to process by clicking on the calendar grid
- Select the Employee
- On the elements grid, click the last blank row, under the 'Description' column. A drop down box will appear, with a down arrow.
- Click the down arrow to display the list of elements.
- Select 'Disability Benefit'
- A button with 'View...' will appear in the 'Calculate' column of the grid. Click on this button to display the disability benefit form.
- Fill the disability form in, and click the 'Ok' button.
Note that Payback automatically works out the non-taxable adjustments etc, on the payslip, and records the disability benefit for tax purposes.
This feature is unique to Payback.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group