|Monthly Paid Employee Starts mid-month
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||eamon [ ]|
|Post subject:||Monthly Paid Employee Starts mid-month|
If you want to pay an employee for a portion of a month, because they are a new starter, here are the instructions:
In the Company Screen;
1) Select the 'Pay Details' tab, and ensure 'Weekly' is selected as a pay frequency option. Click the 'Update Company' button at the top of the screen
In the Employee Screen;
1) Select the employee who has started, select the 'Pay Details' tab, and change their payment frequency to 'Weekly'. click the 'Update Employee' button at the top of the screen
In the Payroll Screen;
1) Select the Employee who is Starting.
2) On the 'Elements' tab, Enter the total amount of pay (eg, two weeks worth of gross pay)
3) In the 'Insurable Weeks' box at the bottom of the screen enter '2' (or however many weeks you're paying them for) - This ensures their PRSI, Tax and USC is calculated correctly
4) Click the 'Save' button at the top of the screen.
5) Click the 'Pay' button. You will be prompted that you are skipping previous pay periods, ignore this prompt and continue.
Once the employee has been paid, you may now go into the Employee screen and change their payment frequency to Monthly.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group