|How to print just one payslip per employee
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||eamon [ ]|
|Post subject:||How to print just one payslip per employee|
Two payslips per employee is the default setting. We found that this is the most common setting people use - a copy for the employee and a copy for the company record. This can be easily changed to print one payslip per employee:
- Click Admin on the menu at the left of the screen.
- Click the Options icon.
- Select the preferences tab.
On the preferences tab there is a drop down called 'Payslip Format'
- Select '2 payslips per sheet'
- Click the 'Update' button at the top of the screen.
- Exit Payback and then start Payback again.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group