|4.09 Release Notes (2007)
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||eamon [ ]|
|Post subject:||4.09 Release Notes (2007)|
We are pleased to announce the release of Payback Version 4.09 2007. This release has a number of exciting new features;
Version 4.09 new features
- easier to select dates (calendar is better designed)
- can now restore all old versions of backup files
- couple of new reports to make P35 reconciliation a bit easier
- after paying someone, the option to either; move to next period, move to next employee or stay where you are.
Version 4.04 new features
- Email payslips
- Output reports and payslips to pdf format
- Integrated with MS Excel
- Custom HR fields
- Store employee photos
- Dot matrix security payslips
Version 4.01 new features
- Revenue changes for 2007
- Fully integrated online timesheets facility.
- Search box at top of company screen.
- Report writer. Design your own custom reports. Even across years.
- Quarterly P30
- Option to display standard Windows menu at the top of the screen
- Cost Centre Analysis. Assign cost centres to payments.
- New laser security Payslip
How to Upgrade
1. Exit from Payback if it's running
2. Download the new version from: http://www.payback.ie/download.shtml (8Mb)
3. Run 'setup.exe' to install the new version
4. When the installation is complete, start up Payback. Your previous data will be detected. When prompted to upgrade, you should select 'copy data'
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group