|3.07 Release Notes (2006)
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||eamon [ ]|
|Post subject:||3.07 Release Notes (2006)|
We are pleased to announce the release of Payback Version 3.07. This release contains some minor fixes, and a number of new features;
Version 3.07 Changes
FIX: Backup now asks for a location to save file.
NEW: Menu layout has been changed to improve the user interface.
NEW: Five new payment frequencies added. Now you can pay two monthly, quarterly, four monthly, six monthly and annually.
NEW: Notes can now be added to individual payslips.
NEW: Warning to stop periods being accidently skipped.
- DO NOT uninstall your existing version of Payback
- Remember to backup your data before installing the new version. (Click File / Backup)
How to Upgrade
1. Exit from Payback if it's running
2. Download the new version from: http://www.payback.ie/downloads/setup.exe (7.5Mb)
3. Run 'setup.exe' to install the new version
4. When the installation is complete, start up Payback. Your previous data will be detected. When prompted to upgrade, you should select 'copy data'
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group