|New, easier to use, EHECS facility now available
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||eamon [ ]|
|Post subject:||New, easier to use, EHECS facility now available|
We now have a new CSO EHECS facility. It is suitable for the new design CSO forms. It can be download it from here:
Here are the full instructions:
1. Don't uninstall or remove your existing version of Payback. Your existing payroll data will be copied across automatically.
2. IMPORTANT! Backup your data before proceeding. This is a simple process, and failing to backup could result in the loss of your payroll data for the entire year. (We're not joking! please make sure you've backed up your database, especially if you're running Vista) Here's how to do a backup;
- Start Payback
- Click 'Admin' on the left, and the 'Backup' button
- Click the 'Backup' tab at the top, and the 'Backup' button
- Call the file 'CSOdata' and save it to your desktop
3. Exit from Payback
4. Download the upgrade file by clicking here: http://www.payback.ie/downloads/setup8_05.exe (Save it to your desktop when prompted)
5. From your desktop, run the setup.exe file by double-clicking it
6. Click 'Yes, Next or Ok' all the way through the installation wizard
7. Start up Payback. After a few seconds you should get a message saying 'Upgrade was successful'
8. Ensure the version number at the top of the screen reads 'Payback Version 8.05'
9. Check your data is intact, and that the correct data is showing for the last payment period you processed
10. If your pay data or employees are NOT present, then restore it from the backup you created in step 2.
CSO EHECS report instructions
When you are happy that you've installed the new version, go to the reports screen and select 'CSO EHECS Quarterly'
Notice that the calendar in the Reports screen is now displaying the four quarters. Select the quarter you would like to run the CSO report for.
Click the 'Create File' button at the top of the screen, and the CSO wizard will appear.
The CSO wizard is a series of steps required to produce the report. Click the 'Back' and 'Next' buttons to navigate through the wizard, and follow the on screen instructions.
You may have hundreds of employees, and to map these all individually may be quite laborious. The drop downs at the top of the employee mapping step allows the mass update of default values. For example, if the majority of employees are grade of 'Clerical', then select 'Clerical' in the grade drop down at the top of the grid and click the 'Default fields' button. All unmatched (blank) employees will be updated to clerical. Any managers can then be manually changed.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group